Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Between the Accounting Lesson

Well hi folks! It's been a long time (and I often say this in my posts .. so please don't mind it :P)
I'm in the middle of accounting lesson now, and I'm typing this like I'm trying to type on what the teacher says about it ==

Oh well, I've just finished watching Macross F and Code Geass R2 (yeah I know I'm late, and I can't help it). And they're EPIC WIN /ohnosebleed

Macross F's song is just beautiful to listen, and the singers are nice. Most of the songs can be downloaded in gendou.com and of course in good quality.

Code Geass R2's ending is just EPIC. I can't say another word for it. It's a sad ending, when it's also the best ending it can get.. TT I can't stop crying

And.. I've made a new friend XD Hey infinitemoonlight! XD Finally I can get a contact from another country XD

Oh, the teacher's looking again at me suspiciously oTL

OK, till next time :D

Blue Mist

No comments: