Sunday, August 9, 2009

Homework Homework

Okay.. it's awfully long since I last posted my blog entry.

I'm having a, yeah hard time adjusting myself with high school life. But let the water flow and reach the sea. Hahaha

I've posted a fanfiction at Fanfiction.Net with the title Amestris High School. I already posted the proplogue and first chapter, but I don't know when I will update the next chapter because my homeworks are killing me =___=

Alright many, many things happened to me during this month. New friends, new love, and new rivals. Well, not that I despise my rivals. But I think my soul has just lost it's competitivity. Well who cares about that.

I have a new concept I want to put in this blog, but it needs a lot of bandwidth and time also =___= so I don't know if I will make it or not.
And oh yeah, I'm once again active in Meitantei Conan Indonesia Forum with the username Sai !
It's an Indonesian forum, so if you're Indonesian and reading this post, you better check the link out. We don't only discuss about Conan, but also other animes. We also have RP! but it's still in beta version. So don't miss it!

That's it for now, I have to do my group discussion.

Bye bye :D

Blue Mist

No comments: