Thursday, June 11, 2009

SMA 4!! XD

This is my blogspot saving like about.. 20 days ago.. hahaa ;D

I'll post this along with my new entry, so enjoy!

Ok, this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but my connection died =____= Thank you so much blogspot for the autosave function ><


Hello minna :D I'm back with the English post :D

Today seems to be a boring day. First of all I'm late this morning, so I only get to download FMA 10 only. Why, oh why did Maes die? It seems so quick. It's sad really, but I think that my heart really feel wrenched when I read the manga. Then I went to my sister's show at school. She performed the Balinese dance, and really she didn't want us to watch her at the first time. But my father and grandmother keep coming to her school. I, of course must follow them. And I got my bad luck here. I wore a red shirt, and when I stepped my feet inside the school, all I see was their uniform that colored light blue. Oh, I'm soooo dead =____= And as suspected, my sister didn't like it a bit when she saw us on the guest's seat. She wore that 'why-did-you-come-even-though-I-ask-you-not-to' face. That makes a bad impression >_>

And after that I went to my lessons. Yea, I had them even when I'm on vacation =___= that sucks. I went home after one and a half hour or so. Then I playes Seal Online at home XD Finally some time to relax.. Just one more level to Level 60! XD

Next I want to the church for rehearsals. It took a long time =___= and we're just standing there like a statue. I mean, why do they call us for rehearsal when we do nothing? Fortunately I've eaten because it lasts two hours.


End of blog from what's that.. 10th of June? I forgot. I played game online too much lately, but I'm glad because of it, hahaha


SMA 4!!!!!!!!!!! I'm comiiing XD I passed my national exam nicely, although my score is a bit low than my friends in my class. They got like.. thirty eight point blank or thirty nine point blank.. I got 37.4 from 4 subjects. Still I'm happy! And today the high school announced that I'm received!! Oh what joy. I can't stop crying in front of my computer, because it's online announcement. I swear if I got this school, I won't read comics for two weeks and watch anime for 3 days. Okay, but I don't say that I can't play online games! Yay~

Okay that's all for now.. Seal is now on maintenance.. I have to wait TT

Till then.

Blue Mist

No comments: