Monday, December 7, 2009

CDisplay: The Perfect Program for you Manga Readers!

Hi ya! I've browsed this for quite some time, and I want to share it with you.

Have you ever downloaded a manga in .zip or .rar extensions? You have to extract it in order to read it right? Plus it's hard and inconvenient to read it with the usual program in Windows or other OS. Well.. tadaa! This software will help you in reading it. It will set the image in your window in the perfect size for you to easily read it. Here's the preview




All you have to do is install it, open the program, drag the .zip or .rar file to the program window, and you're all set! Nice, huh? If you want to download it, you can find it here
I found it in a blog a few weeks ago, and I forgot what's the blog is ._. Credits for them who I don't know its name :)
The manga I take for example is Kimi ni Todoke. You can read it in mangafox or onemanga, as usual.
That's all for now.. Ja ne!

Blue Mist

No comments: