Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Post About Vocaloids on Youtube

I'll make this quick. I've been browsing about Vocaloid MVs for 2 days, and here is my report on what did I see *dun dun dun dunn*

1. Ievan Polkka Megurine Luka version

This version, of course has Luka's softer voice and it gave a sweeter ring to it. I like this <3

2. Genie - SNSD Megurine Luka cover


I actually gaped at this. First because I didn't even know that these kind of thing exists, and second is that some of Vocaloid lovers are K-pop lovers too lol...


3. SNSD - Gee Hatsune Miku Cover

Oh my gosh Miku SANG KOREAN! Sure the first part sounded really weird, but the later part are actually understandable.. or was it because I was listening to them all the time? Ah anyway this proved that Vocaloids can actually sing more languages than we can imagine.

4. SNSD - Oh! Kasane Teto cover

Another Korean cover came from the popular UTAU voicebank, Kasane Teto. This, also sounded more comprehensible than I thought it would be. Although it can't be as clear as the original version, of course.

5. I'll Quit Singing Megurine Luka version

AND THIS IS THE JEWEL FROM MY JOURNEY IN YOUTUBE! Watch this and you'll know what I mean. And the better part is, her English is clear here, and we can hear some colorful words from Luka! Actually there are a lot of versions for other Vocaloids, but this strikes me the most. You can also search the user Turrent because he used this kind of song too before he left his account. The idea was inspired of a NicoNico singer who was there for 2 years, but it seemed that no one recognized him, so he made this song, saying he wanted to quit. Ironically, his reputation began to rise from the song. And hell yeah, this song has been sticking to my head like a chewing gum.

6. Just Be Friends cosplay MV


A Just Be Friends PV remake, I may say, but in cosplays. And wow, it IS almost the same as the original PV, even the angles and furnitures are similar. Amazing


Weeeeeellll, what do you think? Mind you, all of the videos are not mine, and it will never be. This is just my notable results from surfing the youtube. Actually, most of them are labeled in 2009's -___- anyway, hope you had fun watching them as I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sugoi..

ku baca profil mu ternyata ikut d dollar..
^^

salam kenal..

Blue Mist said...

iya di dollars ^^ tapi sayang yg lama.. yang baru ngga sempet ikut lagi haha
salam kenal juga