Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just a simple note

Okay I admit it. It is HARD to keep in touch with you all, and considering my circumstances now, I cannot promise you updates until next month (well I didn't even know if you are really expecting an update from me >_>)
Anyway I fixed the header.. It looks much nicer now :) Please fill the poll on the right side, I really want to know what you guys think of the header. Is it good? Bad? Leave you comments. Also I'm going to start my holiday tomorrow! Things will be a lot better if I had unlimited internet though *sobs*
Maybe that's all for now. I still want to fix that banner code in the home page, and move my chatbox to the right side so you guys won't spend time to scrol the page until it's finished. Hope you will like it better.

Ja ne!

Blue Mist
P.S. That guy Break or something like that in Pandora Hearts is damn similar to Undertaker in Kuroshitsuji D: I just realized when I watched last evening. Then who differs them is just their haircut, or so I thought
P.P.S. I forgot which one is Rebecca Catalina in FMA. Anyone of you know? Please link me to a picture, I'm really curious!

1 comment:

Putri said...

ngikutin pandora hearts juga? :3
bagusan komiknya tapi

nya

anw, headernya bagus
cuman jangan di gif oina, mata saia pusing ngeliatnya oTL