Friday, May 22, 2009

The tests are over!!

Finally after some weeks that seems like years.. For us 3rd graders the tests are over XD
Oh wow I can't believe it's over already XD But well yeah, there's another problem right in front of my eyes.. I'm out of internet quota *sobs* And when it's the time for some freedom also! I can't download anything too because my father's SIM CARD that's usually used for browsing are now dead ( not being top upped). That sucks. Now I have to stay with my mobile or go to the nearby internet cafe at school. I cannot risk myself being scolded over hours of browsing or blogging or editing anything in that kind of place.

Anyway, any of you is familiar with Java scripts? I cannot edit anything until I get a Dreamweaver or something like that.. I'm stupid in that area.. Well not that I am capable of anything else >_>

Yeah, it seems that I'm jumping from English to Indonesian and back to English again. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient.. But I write based on my mood. So for Indonesian people it will be no trouble right? :P Anyway my offer still stands for the fanfiction idea because I'm still in the mood for writing :D From the LMM roleplaying is okay too..


Please somebody help me with CSS styles DX oTL I'm begging you :) all

Ja ne!

Blue Mist

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

XDXD
saia suka blog anda saiii XD

Putri said...

saia cinta anda saai XD

*nggak mau kalah dari naji

Blue Mist said...

@Najika: Sankyuuw :D
@Natcchi: D: lap you too Natcchi :x

Putri said...

kya /kis
:??

*yuri tahap akut