Thursday, May 21, 2009

Once again sorry...

Oh my... since when is the last time I updated this blog? It sound like forever oTL

I'm sorry for anybody who has followed this blog so far (I doubt there are some) because I'm not updating for a looong time. My tests are killing me because I'm now in the 3rd grade, and that gives me a narrow option about being online and update this blog. I even don't have the chance to play online games anymore! *sobs

I already done the national examination and the (what the hell is the english for 'ujian praktek'?? It's like a project you have to do if you want to pass). So it's almost over! Wish me luck so I can get in into my favourite school :D 

Anyway my last test will be tomorrow and the subjects are Social Science and Arts. Well, I kinda want to watch Nodame Cantabile: Paris Hen first XD Man I'm such a lazy student

Oh yeah..  I already make an account in fanfiction.net but I haven't posted anything there. Yeaah, I don't have any idea actually what to write.. so If any of you had any suggestions for a storyline, fell free to talk about that with me and I may come up with a story based on that. My YM and MSN is sai_krenzz. I like to write, but I don't have any idea. That seems like kind of off isn't it? Well that's how my mind works sadly >_>

By the way, did anyone of you know about Soenda Street? It's really much alike with Facebook, but its Indonesian and have other tools such as ratings for how many points do you have by doing this and that, and personalize your profile (really I don't know if Facebook can do it too, so if anyone of you knows, please tell me). It's still a really new website, so do not expect too many people there. Me myself is still editing the CSS script while typing this post >_>. 

And last time on the 13th of May, my class is having an art show with B and C class :D There are plays, vocal group and modern dance which I joined in. Our show that day even gets the chance to be broadcasted by a local TV station XD I'm extremely happy although I didn't watch the progeam myself, my friend in Jakarta watched. Well really Natsuki is the one who're being told, I'm just a listener :P It's just that they didn't tell us when the program is airing so I'm a little bit disappointed because my family didn't get the chance to watch it.

I have so much to tell you really, about my grandmother is staying with me for a while now and other non important things that I want to share with you all. But sadly I have to log off now and take some serious studying =A=

Okay, take care and bye bye.. Ja ne!

Blue Mist

No comments: